Thursday, January 23, 2014

Experience



In some meditration it is requested you to request for whatever comes to you. Like one meditation I will teach you all is of dealing with another person. This meditation is to break barriers between your friendship and intmancy.

Or to experience on one of your sense's as well. I love these types because they can make you feel so greatful for things you have.

Each meditation will contain more or one technique may it be of experience or of Focus or Visualizing and thinking. Meditation is great and must be done with consitancy perfered.

But you must learn to use meditation to better yourself. Before meditating always set a motive.

before meditating I often suggest someone speaking tothemselves outloud or not about what they wish to accomplish with the meditation

Example

"I wish to do the Tara meditation to get over my fears of Losing love ones."


No comments:

Post a Comment